Monday, January 22, 2018

Far Less Warm

Our warm weather is gone. It started cooling down again this morning and by the afternoon it was pretty uncomfortable. It was nice to have on shorts while I could, but I'm happy those nasty storms are gone.

The roommate and I ended up in the nearby small city today. We opted to eat at a place we'd never been before. It took us a while to find it because we were given vague directions, those directions were told to a directionally clueless person (me), it was dark, and the landmark we were supposed to find wasn't visible from the road.

Despite all of that, we still managed to get there. We managed to keep level(ish) heads in the process and weirdly I think I could find it again, despite all of the above-mentioned items.

I started playing my game again on a different server. I elected to present as a male player this time and it's so much easier. No one talks to me unless they need something. It's freaking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment