Wednesday, January 10, 2018

First 2018 Appointments

I went to the doctor this morning. We discussed the fact that the new happy med was NOT so happy. It was making me feel drunk and nauseated. I don't care how much it took away my pain, that wasn't worth it. I opted to go back on the old happy med because at least I know what it does.

I also had bloodwork done. Ol Boy who does the blood work was dressed like Santa Claus even though, ya know, it's well past Christmas. Just for the hell of it, I opted NOT to address this fact, because that actually made it funnier. Santa Claus stickin needles in me!

Later I went to therapy. We've not settled on any 2018 goals for me yet. Instead, we discussed my holiday, the med situation, and some other odd things that are going on. I'm tired, but I'm glad all of this is out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment