Saturday, March 3, 2018

Adventure Ron

If you follow the blog, you know that one of the things I enjoy doing in Sims is torturing Ron Weasley. In just about any new pack I get, I put Ron through it early on to see how he'll cope. He usually starts with no skills and no money because this is about how Ron Weasley would start out adult life.

When I started Jungle Adventure, I actually tried it with a Sim who had skills. She did well, but too well. She tended to always make the right decisions and how fun is that? I decided that Ron needed a go so I put him in his best Indiana Jones cosplay and handed him a sharp object. What could go wrong?

I am pleased to report that Ron is not dead. We came close a couple of times, but I've managed to keep him alive. In the meantime, however, he has been:

  • stung by bees
  • frightened by spiders
  • electrocuted by fireflies 
  • cursed
  • marked for death
  • poisoned 4 times
  • set on fire countless times
  • chased by bats
  • hit by darts
  • turned into a skeleton for a week
  • electrocuted by traps
  • soiled himself several times
  • nearly starved
I can't even begin to explain to you how much fun I am having. Oh and despite all of that, Ron is successfully working his way through this jungle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment