Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Nails

I tried a new technique on my nails today and it did not work. Later this evening, I removed the polish and did something I knew I could handle. I'm not upset about it. I didn't take the time I needed to let it dry properly. It wasn't the technique. The problem was my lack of time management.

I like that the nails are starting to become something I'm more comfortable with handling. They're not painted daily, but often enough to where I'm getting a lot of practice in. Like with the makeup thing, I'm learning more about what colors look good on my skin.

As I close out the night, I have on what my roommate called 'old lady mauve' and he's honestly not wrong. I like the color though. I guess either old lady just works with my skin tone or I'm starting to get some old lady sensibilities. I'm strangely good either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment