Monday, March 5, 2018

Quick Update

I loved how my roommate put this whole situation. He said I got into a fight with the floor and it won. That's basically the truth. The floor started it though! In the light of day, I have a better assessment of my injuries.

My right arm has several bruises on it, most of them located near the elbow. There is also a nasty cut on my elbow where the carpet ate several layers of skin. Both wrists hurt, though I assume my left wrist is hurting because of all the extra support it's having to do to compensate for my right arm's lack of strength right now.

I have several bruises on my toes and knees. My hips hurt (but they could just be wanting their usual attention, and my stomach is still jarred from all the violent movement. I'm eating but nothing tastes that great. I think my body is still kind of in shock.

The worst part is my head. I knocked my head on the floor and my nose is swollen. It may still bruise. I'm still kind of woozy and don't feel responsible enough to drive or do anything complicated/dangerous like that. Walking isn't fun. I'm having to go slowly and hold on to things so I can steady myself.

Hopefully the healing will be quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment