Thursday, March 1, 2018

Shipped but not Handled

At my size, especially with breasts as big as mine, bra purchases are always difficult. I can't just walk into a store and select a bra. Everything has to be ordered and even then, the selection is very limited. Admittedly, it's gotten a little better over the years, but I still have a lot of trouble.

Today I got one of those orders in. One package had NO bra in it at all. The other package had a bra 3 sizes too small for me. This was really frustrating. I realize a lot of people's orders go wrong, but I'd been looking forward to the new bras. My roommate handled the bit where you have to send it back for me. It was all a mess.

I won't be ordering from this company again. They screwed up several parts of this order and I just don't feel inclined to give them another chance. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that it's so illogical to be neglectful to a market that is basically open and in need of service. Stuff like that just always jumps on my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment