Friday, March 30, 2018

An Annoying Friday

My evening was ruined by the internet company. I had plans of things I wished to do and the internet company ruined that, as it is wont to do. I'm really tired of their awful service.

Honestly, it isn't JUST the fact that the internet goes out that sucks. It's how you have to wade through ten minutes of crap on the phone before they even put you on the waiting list of people who need to tell them about their internet problems. Why is 'internet service issues' the LAST thing on the menu when almost everyone is going to be calling you for that reason.

The electric company has a dedicated phone number to outages. You call and connect at once. They ask for your location and report the outage. That's all it takes. I realize there are rare occasions when the internet is messed up because of something happening in someone's house, but most of the time, it's something the company is screwing up. They know this. We know this. Everyone knows this.

Anyway, it's on now, obviously, but I shouldn't have had to wait 5 hours. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment