Monday, March 12, 2018

Back to Life

It was a week yesterday since the fall. My arm is still bruised and a cut is still trying to heal. There is a lot of recovery ahead, but I'm doing my best to get back to my life. I drove my roommate to the store today. I couldn't help bring things in yet, but driving was a step. Perhaps this time next week, I can help the way I used to.

On Wednesday, I plan to do my part of the trash. I couldn't do it at all last week but this week I believe I can. That is one more step towards having my life back.

My roommate has really had to help a lot and I'm very thankful for that. He's exhausted though. Neither of us is ever that healthy and when one of us falls out of circulation, things get tough.

Hopefully, however, things are on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment