Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Rainy Yick

I've been designing a lot of stuff in my head, none of which has yet to be translated into reality. We'll see if maybe I can get some of that accomplished this week. It would certainly be nice.

It's raining today and could be snowing before Friday. Look, just as long as I can get my trash to the curb without slipping, I'm happy. Just let me accomplish my goals, mkay?

I ate a lot of veggies today. My friend had a tray of them that she keeps replenishing when it gets low. The raw broc, cauliflower, and peppers were really good.

I'm hurting pretty badly tonight and my mind is very unfocused. Earlier today I was on the verge of a panic attack, but I think that was just the SAD. Hopefully. At least the cat is keeping my warm and comforted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment