Sunday, February 9, 2020

Rough Round of Sorting

I went through the tubs today. I didn't purge much out of them, but things got resorted and resituated. It's possible that may happen again before this is all over. I'm not sure.

What I am sure of is that this part was really hard. Sitting in the chair was painful and the whole process was taxing and rough. I panicked a couple of times because I couldn't reach things and I was basically stuck in place. With my roommate's help, I finally finished, but it was  A LOT.

This week I need to get the floor cleaned. After that, I need to get my pillow situation handled. A lot of them are really old and rather dysfunctional at this point. Anything that isn't working needs to be removed. There is no point in me keeping things that just cause annoyance.

Once the pillows are handled, I will be ready for the new bed. Realistically, I could possibly have a new bed before March. Given that this prospect seemed a little hopeless when I started, it's neat to be this close.

No comments:

Post a Comment