Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gimps, Hookers, and Crybabies

I downloaded Gimp today. Gimp is another graphics program. It's a nice free one, which is awesome. I can't afford to pay for one and this gives me a lot of options. I love stuff like this.

I'm also rather enjoying this project I'm working on. It's not something I would normally ever EVER do, but it's proving to be very entertaining. I should find some job where I can just creatively make people feel good about their lives. Though, there is a possibility that might make me a hooker . . .

Speaking of feeling stuff, I've been weirdly emotional lately.  TV shows have been making me cry, and not just because people I don't like win contests.  It's like, if I see something sad, even just kind of remotely sad, I've been tearing up.  I have no idea why.

There was more light flickering today, but not as much as yesterday. Maybe that's a good thing. I really have no idea.

Anyway, short post.  I mostly just blogged to be blogging. I spent most of the evening reading GRRM and working on the happyfun project.

Wow, what a combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment