Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In Which She is Complainy and Crass

I've been having nightmares lately. Normally, I just have stress dreams, but lately, it's been all out nightmares.  And not the fun kind. I've been waking up with this sense of disease and I DO NOT like it. But, I mean, who would?

I'm still having moments (hours, days) of emotional unraveling. I'm avoiding trigger issues as much as possible. I'm not watching the news or reading anything that will spiral me into depression.  It's easy to do these days. It almost happened tonight and I was just watching a stupid TV show.

In the meantime, I've got several busy days ahead of me. Oh. Joy. I already dislike November.

Although, I must admit the end of the Halloween season was good for us in one way. My roommate found this killer deal on Halloween candy and we're set for sweets for a while. He's so awesome with stuff like that.

Ahh, so begin with nightmares and end with candy. I guess that's kind of the opposite of being around a child molester. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment