Saturday, November 5, 2011

Whole Lot of Shaking . . .

There was an earthquake. I'm not just saying that randomly. There, honest to fuck, was an earthquake in my area. 5.6, in fact. I felt it slightly. I did not like.

So now the cats are all mistrustful of everything (cept for the one who slept through it) and they have bushed out fur.  The fur thing is awesome, of course. Who knew earth quake would add to my quest for fuzzicus kitticus.

For whatever reason, I'm getting really tired and I think I may sleep forever tonight.  Short post again, yes. I know it's been a string of those. Right now my mind is pretty blippity though and this is the best I can do.

Now one of the cats is sitting as close to me as possible.  I suspect she will be in my bed or that of the roomie before the night is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment