Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random Wednesday Thoughts: Misanthrope Addition

Hello everyone and welcome to a random Wednesday.  And yes, I realize it's technically Thursday. Evs.

  • I paid the gas bill today and sat in my car to do so. I pay the bill at the place where I get my meds. I also sit in the car to do this.  
  • I love drive thrus. It's not just because of the sittydowny aspect (though I like that too). I love them because it's that much less contact I have to have with humans.  It totally makes my day when I can run three or four errands and never really have to have face to face contact with anyone. Yay!
  • Spent the evening listening to UK rockabilly bands. Loved it.
  • I just got kissed by a cat who wants attention.
  • My roommate and I talked about holiday plans today. I think we have some very good ideas.
  • Everyone who is getting air time on Survivor right now annoys me.  Those other people who are just there but only rarely talk are annoying me slightly less.  Seriously, one of the dudes they were voting for tonight . . . I had completely forgotten about him. 
  • I'm feeling really shy and retreatist lately. Today I was even shy on a video game. Lovely.
  • I found some really good knitting tutorials on Youtube. Most of the people I find are boring or horrible, but these were great.
  • It rained tonight, a rather lovely, peaceful rain with the sound of skittering leaves tossed in just for a nice effect.  It made me happy.
  • Now & Laters makes a killer vanilla candy.
This has been Wednesday Randomness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment