Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter Cuddle

It was basically a day of blah.  Neither of us felt all that well, with headaches and fever and upset stomachs.  We shuffled around like zombies and spent time trying to summon strength to do things. In the end, I think both of us were happy for the day to wind down.
I think even the cats feel bad, as they spent most of the day sleeping in little piles near each other. I realize, as cats, sleeping is like their primary function, but today it was more so than usual. The most active I saw any of them being is when they found ways to wedge themselves under blankets.  In a couple of cases, this was quite fun to watch.

Honestly, one of my favorite things to do is watch cats sleep. They get in the most interesting and adorable positions. They swish back and forth and truly become one with whatever they're on. They blend, becoming just part of the mound of color and shape.  I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment