Saturday, March 8, 2014

Daylight Savings Meh

I started walking the driveway again. It's been a while since I did that consistently, and even now I can't say it's completely consistent because I had to deal with ice and snow for three days and missed. As soon as the ice melted off though, I started again. I want to try and build as much endurance as I can right now. Walking is the best way to do that. I was worried that the activity would make me bleed again, but so far it hasn't. Other than my Bloody Sundays, things seem to have settled more. I'm still nervous about the whole situation, but that won't end until the cycles have ended, I suppose.

Speaking of consistent, I have no idea why I didn't blog last night. I intended to, but it just didn't happen. I am not even sure what I was doing. Well, I know part of what I was doing. My stepmon got me some very thin knitting needles for Christmas and I was messing with them. I'm working on a new dress for my iPod. The one I have now is starting to fall apart . . . mostly because I made it. The needles and my yarn are SO tiny that it's taking a long, long time to make this happen. I think I only have like two inches finished. But it will be worth it when I'm done.

I guess maybe I was just concentrating really hard on that and forgot about blogging. I don't think it was my late night watching of Survivor. I was happy and somewhat shocked to see the smart team on Survivor actually make it through a challenge. The strong team is still winning, but I'm sure their paranoia is going to cause them to implode pretty soon. This division is a very fun social experiment about how much people of the same type can mistrust one another.

The clocks spring forward tonight. Bastards. I hate spring forward. It annoys me to lose my hour. I hates it forever and don't want it to happen. But . . . I wasn't consulted, so I just have to deal with it. I wonder if there are people who don't. I wonder if there are people who just continue on with their lives and their schedules as if nothing happened. They keep their hour and tell the rest of the world to just fuck off.

I wish I could do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment