Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quick Post

Short post tonight. The electricity went out last night and it took forever for it to come back on. I always feel helpless when that happens. I was nod made to live before modern convenience. It's so dark when you have nothing but candlelight. No wonder people went insane and murdered each other. Even the cats were looking at us funny.

I started a new project today. It's........well, it's going. It's really, really wonky, but maybe it will turn out okayish. Maybe. I hope so. Even if it doesn't, it will serve us as our Easter decoration and then maybe get turned into a baby gift for someone with a baby who isn't even sure what bunnies are supposed to look like anyway. That might be helpful.

Tomorrow we'll be stopping by the mailbox place and I'm hoping we haven't received any more mail fuckery from the PtB. It's altogether possible we will have. That happens this time of year, but I'm hoping it doesn't. I'd really like to have a weekend with no drama from any angle. I've had enough drama for one week/month/year/lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment