Thursday, October 30, 2014

Agitated

It looks like our clothes washer is about to die. The agitator isn't doing its job. As this is kind of an important function in a washer, something needs to be done. We're calling the repair people tomorrow in hopes they can fix it. If they can't, we'll be trying to find a way to get a new washer. I'm not really sure how that will happen. Right now, I'm really hoping we can just get this one fixed.

Then again, I think this washer has been in the house for quite a while. It's not the first one my grandmother had in here by any means, but I'm guessing it's at least ten or so years old. The way they make appliances these days, that is a pretty long life span. So yeah, it's understandable that a new one has to be bought. I'm just not happy about it.

Anyway, aside from that, things are okay. We had some Halloween plans for tomorrow, but it looks like they'll be put off. I'm a little disappointed, but not too deeply so. Hell, I'm 40 years old. Waiting for a repairman is what adults DO on holidays, not have fun.

Maybe when they leave, I can fold towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment