Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sleep Woes

My sleep has been strange, deep, and erratic lately. I think this is another part of recovering from the surgery. I think my body is trying to gain back some of what was lost during all this stress. I have no idea if it's working, but I do know that my sleeping habits have changed.

I'm also having really stressful dreams. Today, for instance, when I took my nap, I dreamed about body parts being cut off of my body. I was being chased by someone and when  they would catch up to me, they would hack off another limb. It was very horrifying. It was also unrealistic, because I really don't RUN anywhere, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, every time I have one of these intense sleeping sessions that combines with stressful dreams, I wake up just feeling awful. I'd like some  time of just easy sleeping and easy dreams. That would be quite nice. Who do I talk to about getting that arranged?

No comments:

Post a Comment