Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Day of Three Boobs

I wanted to see if some of my other bras would fit. It's been a while since I tried to wear any of the ones I own other than the casual comfort bra, because it was the only one that didn't cause me tons of pain. As I've lost some weight though, I thought maybe I could fit into them without it hurting so much. I riffled through my stack of bras to find one that  wasn't ripped up and decided to put it on.

Sidenote: I need to get rid of the brokeass bras. Why am I keeping those around?

Anyway, I put the bra on and it fit! It was even comfortable. I wore it for about five hours with no noticeable pain. This is wonderful for me. Seriously, bras can be some of the most painful things in the world after a while. I like the support of the sports bra, but pulling that evil thing off is like the highlight of my day.

So here I am, tooling around in my now-comfortable bra, when I notice my reflection in the mirror. The way the bra cup set on my right breast was very strange. The cup wasn't fitting properly and kind of holding part of my breast, being kind of empty, and leaving the rest to bounce out the side.

It made me look like I had three boobs.

The unfortunate thing was that I was out of the house when I noticed this. All I could do was try to keep my right arm as close to my body as possible to hide the weird level of third boobness for the rest of the world. As you know, I try my best to be as comfortable and happy with my body as I can, but I don't think that means I have to hide parts of it that are casting illusions of things that don't really exist. If I had a third boob, I would celebrate it!I don't though. I just have fat boobs with a strange sense of humor.

Having said that, I don't want to distract from the fact that I now fit better into my older bras. This is a victory! I just....probably need one with better side control.

No comments:

Post a Comment