Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Blues

It didn't rain today, but we had the lingering after affects of it. It was still dark and dreary.  It was still pretty depressing. Oh and best of all, despite there being nary a cloud in the sky, the internet and cable STILL went off. We have no idea why. They fixed it quickly, but it was still an hour or so. I'm very sick of that company.

I've spent the better part of an hour fighting with a cat.  She's decided she wants to lay on my mousepad again. Yes, a whole rest of the house and she insists on sitting there. It was driving me crazy. I have a tactic with her though. I kissed her a bunch of times and she ran off. As always, no one wants my kisses. Bwahaha!

Things should feel more Fall-like this week.  I hope they do. I need it to be cooler for a while. I realize I've said that for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment