Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Today could have been really bad, but it turned out not to be. We decided that we needed to get someone to look at the waster. I called them first thing this morning and left a message. You know how that goes. It was possible he might not call back today (especially considering it was a holiday AND a Friday) and a possibility that he couldn't show up until sometime next week.

Luckily, he called about half an hour later and was at the house soon after we were back from Walmart. The washer was somewhat fixed. There was nothing he could do about the cycle knob because it's discontinued. We're just going to have the make the best of it until it breaks completely. Until then, at least the thing is agitating as it should. Better yet, we don't have to try and buy a new washer. We really can't afford that.

Later in the evening, I got to have a Grandma moment. The neighbor called the cops on some kids and it involved three cop cars showing up! I have no idea the details of this situation, but I bet it's juicy. Yes, I am my grandmother now. We all know it.

The only distressing thing about the day was the fact that my Tulsa doctor's appointment was pushed back to the 17th of December. This was very annoying for me, because I was looking forward to that appointment happening in early November and then being free and happy for the rest of the year. Nope. Now I have to deal with a doctor's appointment happening a week before Christmas. I suppose it could be worse.

Anyway, overall, it was a nice, quiet holiday for me and mine. I hope it was for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment