Thursday, February 26, 2015

Comfort Zoning

Today I had to take the van to get an oil change. This was really just an excuse to have them look at the tires. I'm always really paranoid about the tires, especially when I know I am going to be driving myself somewhere. I know I am trying to embrace the things that scare me, but sometimes maybe a little paranoia is a good thing. 

I went inside the shop because I hate driving over that oil change thing. It was also very cold outside and I don't really like freezing. So yes, I am still staying in my comfort zones. I can't be brave all the time. But hey, I managed to stay in a room with mostly men and I didn't freak out. That's something.

As it turned out, the tires needed some air. My instincts were right. Now I can drive tomorrow with a big more comfort. Clearly, that's something I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment