Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Not Above the Manipulation

The cats have been hanging out in the laundry room, sleeping in the baskets of towels. Today, I folded the towels and you know what? My cats came back into the living room. I have on my knee as I type. Seems all I have to do to keep my cats with me is keep the towels handled.

So is that manipulation? Sure is! I guess I'm not above a little manipulation is it means I'm going to get cuddles. That may be the most Crazy Cat Lady thing I've ever written. I'm sure it won't be the last though. I think my life has basically been headed down the cat lady direction for a while now. People often insult single women by saying shit like, 'enjoy your cats.' That's really not so much of an insult when you like cats more than most people.

We had more melt off today. I was able to deal with the trash without much of a problem. I was happy about that because I like not falling, as I mentioned last night. I'm pretty ready for Winter to be over with, but I'm not looking forward to the flea and storm hell that is Spring. Or Summer. I want it to be Fall again.

I need to make peace with the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment