Sunday, February 15, 2015

Winter Nasties

We have some kind of winter mess showing up the next few days and my butt is going to stay in the house. In fact, we even went shopping today to make sure we didn't have to go out in the mess tomorrow. I am so happy that I don't have to drive on  the ice! I know I said I was being more brave, but there's brave and then there's stupid. Not that everyone driving on the ice is stupid........but it is for me.

Since I don't have to go out in the nasty weather (hopefully), I can enjoy that it's happening. We somewhat need it to happen.  Things are starting to bloom and be springlike, which means mowing and sinus issues and fleas. I want none of that, not yet. I'd like at least somewhat of a break before all of that shows up.

Though somehow, no matter how mild winter is being, my skin is still as dried out as it possibly can be. I've been dealing with it for weeks now and it only seems to get worse. I have no idea what to do at this point, other than to keep slathering it with lotion.

Anyway, this week may be full of snow and other things. Maybe not, but it's looking like that. We'll see. In the meantime, I'm warm and that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment