Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snowy Sunday

It began to snow today around noon. I was in the living room and watched the flurries. At first, the flakes fell large and wet, but then they got harder and began to knock against the windows. It was a pretty snow and I am glad I didn't have to get out in it. I like snow at a distance, kind of how I like lions.

The snow was my highlight of the day. My stomach was messed up and frequently rebelled. This left me drained and rather depressed. I've felt kind of isolated and lonely of late. I'm not sure why. It isn't like I am alone. Maybe it's because of the snow. It might also have to do with my ears popping and crackling all day.

In any event, I hope my stomach calms down soon and I can avoid the snow as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment