Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Good Tech

You know, as much as I bitch about technology, I have to admit there are very good things about it. For instance, right now, I'm listening to albums of Youtube ON my television via Roku. That's what lovely. It's almost like having Mtv (back when it was good) again. You have to select the videos yourself, but as a trade off, you don't have to listen to VJs.

Another great thing about technology is the fact that my alarm clock is my phone. There is nothing as crappy, annoying, or ugly as that old alarm clock I used to have. It took up so much space, glared red lights at me, and had the most horrible noise ever. My phone? It's small and has easy lights and plays the sweetest song to wake me up. Ahh, so much better.

I also have more songs on my ipod than I ever owned otherwise, and it also takes up far less room. Oh, and books on the ipod too. It seems that a lot of tech is about shrinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment