Thursday, February 19, 2015

Opening Eyes

If anything good has come out of this ban on AP History in my state, it's that a lot of people are against it. I think maybe people are starting to realize the level of idiot we have running things. This may not change anything, but who knows? Maybe it will. It's time we started to push the crazies out the door.

The weather is cold and we're having to keep the stoves on all night. I'm not happy about this. It means the bill will go up, for one thing. For another, it dries me out. I feel like crap right now because there isn't enough humidity in the house. My grandmother had a humidifier, but I'm always on the fence about those. I don't know if it should be used or not.

Anyway, it's been a long day and I don't feel so hot. Maybe it will be a good weekend. I'd like a nice, comfortable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment