Monday, March 28, 2016

Creative Organization

I've probably mentioned this before but every time I see click bait about life hacks or organizational tips, I always look at them. Yes, I know we're supposed to resist click bait. I do not care. I love those things.

I don't use as many of them as I would like to, but the ones I do use are awesome. I try to keep large paperclips around my desk area for organizing chords. It really makes a big difference in  the level of clutter I have. Honestly, I need to get some more of them.

My shelving unit has lots of places for me to attach hooks. I did this for more hang storage. It was marginally successful. It probably needs some refinement. I would do more of the wall ones if my walls weren't made of ancient plaster and toothpaste.

I guess I love them because it's another place where you see so much human ingenuity. It makes me so hopeful for us when I see such creativity.

So if you have life hacks that you think no one would be interested in knowing, remember that some of us always love to see them. Post away!

No comments:

Post a Comment