Thursday, March 24, 2016

I Imagine Death so much It Feels Just like a Memory

Someone on FB posted this article today. I commented that I thought everyone felt this way. I wondered what it was like not to feel this way all the time.

I live in this grey area. I can distract myself from it, but it doesn't go away. I have music. I have my creative stuff. I have friends. All of that helps, but only so much as it keeps my mind off the darkness.

I seriously don't know what it's like not to feel this way. Do people honestly not feel this way? I'm being serious here. I always thought when people said they didn't feel at least marginally suicidal it was because they didn't want other people think they were being dramatic. I always assumed that deep down, they did want to die, they just didn't feel the need to admit it to others.

Maybe I was wrong. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment