Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sim Theft

To avoid letting myself continue to fret about real life issues I can't control (see yesterday's post), I went back to the things I can control. You know, my sims. I continue to explore Windenburg and find interesting things about it.

For instance, there is this crazy guy in the park who sleeps on benches and gets into fights with people. I recently realized he's actually one of the richest men in town. He lives on my rich people island. This must be his performance art project or something.

I have a sim with the kleptomaniac trait. For a while, I was rather annoyed with this trait because it didn't seem to do much other than just make the sim anxious because she wasn't stealing anything. As I've raised her mischief score, I've noticed her stealing is more fun. For one thing, she now often does it on her own.  She also steals more expensive objects. She was a sim I'd reduced down to no funds so that I could force her to build skills and sell stuff.

It was a nice idea, but I really don't have to do that anymore. She's started stealing artwork. I've sold most of it. Recently that added up to enough for her to move into a nice house. She's always been a lucky sim though. I sent her fishing and she fished up a violin. Three times.

Maybe I can let her befriend the park crazy/rich guy. If she plays her cards right, she could end up owning a mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment