Friday, March 11, 2016

The Weird Noise

So the rain continues. It wasn't as bad today as it has been, but given that it may not stop until Monday, it's possible we could see some flooding. I'm okay with one bridge going out, but not both of them. I don't like it when my town gets stranded.

The rain is making me ache and screwing with my breathing. I think it's also screwing with my sleep. I had stress dreams all night last night. Seriously, brain, why do you do that? People are trying to rest! Why put them through stress at the same time?

It doesn't help that I got to hear a new weird noise last night. I didn't realize I'd not turned my music player off. I had some stuff on the calendar and apparently it beeps at you about half an hour before you have to go do something.

The last thing I needed in the wee hours of the morning was another annoying noise. Though I guess it's good to know the player can do this, just in case my phone dies. My phone is my usual alarm . . . if any alarm can truly be called usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment