Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Quick Processing

My paperwork was turned in today. Interestingly enough, I was called later that afternoon and told everything was set. That is the fastest this has ever happened and on some level, it makes me paranoid. Then again, this whole process always makes me paranoid. I suppose finding out quickly is better than the one year where they never called and told me anything. This always makes me so nervous.

I got my yarn for the baby blanket. How can I describe them? Kind of Americana beach? The colors are blue, grassy green, and sand but all have a nice gray undertone to them. It isn't your traditional baby colors, but since when have I ever been traditional?

It was really windy today. This evening, it stormed for a while. Hopefully all of that will blow over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment