Friday, March 3, 2017

Annoying Days

So on Wednesday, the electricity was off for 17 hours. Thursday and into this morning, the internet was off for something about that long. We're not sure of the exact time because we weren't home when it went it. In both cases, we made backup plans on how to handle it. Also in both plans, as soon as we were ready to make those plans happen, the stuff came back on.

Annoying.

Also today, we paid bills and got the month responsibility stuff started. So there's that. I'm still not being all that creative after the death of Rhiannon. Part of me is still really raw about it. Rowan is sitting on me a lot and it almost makes me feel guilty because I wonder how much she's missing her sister. They were in the womb together. And now she's all alone. Okay, now I want to cry again.

While the internet was off, I did maintenance on the computer. One of the grand things about a newer system is that there is so little clutter. It's nice to just watch programs zip through. Everything is clean and organized and maintained. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment