Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Down with the Sickness

My roommate and I have been ill for months now. It's been an odd winter in that it was kind of a mix of Spring and winter, but even aside from that, I'm really tired of coughing stuff up. My nose is damaged from all the tissues. My ears are stuffed up and one of them is cut and I have no idea why it's cut. This is just difficult.

We're not alone. I know a lot of people who are sick and have been sick, off and on, for months now. Flus, sinus issues, weird random viruses seem far more common this year than they have in the past.  No one seems to have it just for a week or so. Illness is dragging out over months.

I'm not sure if it's post-election stress or the weather or just more powerful germs in the air, but we're a sick bunch of folks. This needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment