Sunday, March 12, 2017

Disappointments

So for the first day of Daylight Saving Time, this wasn't so bad. I still staggered around and got my timing off once, but other than that, I did okay. It may have helped that I never exactly napped. Even though I didn't sleep well last night, I think napping during the day would have messed up my sleep cycle even more.

We tried to watch a baking show on Food Network but it sucked. I can't tell you how disappointed I've become with Food Network. It used to be one of my favorite stations. Everything was calming and fun and looked like it had decent production. Now it's mostly just cheap and annoying. If I'm going to watch a cooking show, I watch other channels. This used to be more common, but after PBS got rid of Chris Kimball and changed the format of America's Test Kitchen, I stopped watching it as well.

Anyway, like I said, I'm disappointed about the baking show. I was hoping I could find a nice cushy replacement for The Great British Bake Off now that it's been destroyed. Ahh, how I love that show! Talk about something calming and wonderful. It's just really glorious to watch British people bake and be judged for their baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment