Monday, March 13, 2017

My Little Chaos

My roommate found a new crochet technique that we're both interested in. Well, I say interested, but right now, it's more of an intellectual interest as I still can't bring myself to do much in the way of creativity since Rhiannon died. It still hurts to even type that. I was thinking about her tonight as we talked. I got really sad about it because the loss of her is still very profound in the house.

Cats are all balls of contrasting chaos and nonactivity, but Nanny really liked to do her bit for the chaos side. She made lots of noise. She'd come into a room and just completely disrupt the vibe. And yes, sometimes, okay, often, that could be annoying, but still, it's what she did. She broke up the moment and sometimes it's needed to have someone to do that.

That's gone now. Things stay more calm and quiet. I like the peace, but I don't like what it cost me. I miss her and what she brought to my life. I miss the feel of her fur. Her sister's fur is more coarse. Rhiannon's fur was soft and had a sweet fluff to it. I miss her eyes and her loud purr. I just miss everything about her. This death continues to be really rough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment