Monday, March 20, 2017

Bushes

After three months where things felt like Spring, the season has finally arrived. With Spring came me out on the porch, clipping branches off the bushes. My sinuses are suffering for it now, but at least it's done. When I got back into the house, I sneezed and the whole tissue was wet. This season tries to kill me.

Speaking of trimming bushes, apparently, Wonder Woman won't have pit hair in the movie. I know certain ancient cultures shaved for hygienic reasons, like keeping away lice, but I'm not sure that would have been a problem with the Amazons, ya know? One of the comments pointed out that she was not only shaved, but her armpits were bleached as well. I didn't even know that was a thing.

I looked it up, and it's actually its own little industry. Seriously. See, there is just never enough for the level of perfection and conformity they expect out of people. First they want you shaved, then they want what is under the hair to look a certain way. So now we have people bleaching armpits and anuses and having their labia altered to look like how people think it should look. Mind you, none of this would even be known if the people would have just kept their hair in the first place.  Uniqueness is really a scary thing for a lot of folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment