Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Week to Come

The first week of March kind of sucked with all the outages of this nature and that nature. March is a rough month in my part of the country. We can get tons of storms, tornadoes, and the odd batch of snow. The forecast is looking like we have more of that on the way. Okay, not the snow, but more storms. This could possibly lead to more outages and that sucks.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to this week. The assignment I had for therapy was really good and I completed it with a great deal of excitement. I have a lot of stuff to say about what we worked on. In fact, one of the reasons I've been so annoyed with the outages and stuff is because I'm trying to really think through this idea about the nature of mental health and life experiences. I'm really excited about it.

Anyway, I have no idea how this week will turn out, but I believe the fact that I'm not approaching it with a sense of dread and fear is worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment