Monday, March 6, 2017

Experiment.

I have started an experiment.

Over the years, my eyebrows have gotten thin. This wasn't that big of a deal back when I was younger and more interested in them being thin and gothy. Now, however, they are kind of nonexistent on the outer sides. Something needed to be done.

I did some research and according to many sources, the best way to regrow eyebrows is by applying Castor oil to them. I had my roommate get me some and I will now see what happens after a month's worth of application. I'll be taking photos of my brows to chart progress, assuming there is any.

This is kind of a low-risk experiment. I'm good with an eyebrow pencil so if this doesn't work, I'll be okay. Still, it would be nice to have some big fierce brows now that they're in style again.

No comments:

Post a Comment