Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Box Themed

I had this dream that I was tasked to pull bloody tampons out of 120 wooden cubbies. I have no idea why the tampons were in there, but they were. Most were still wet enough to drip blood when I pulled them out.

After removal, I had to wrap each one in toilet paper and put it in a sack for pickup. I have no idea who was picking them up, but there was a deadline on it and I was close.

Oh and of course, things kept interrupting me. People would bother me to complain about things. People would show up and scream at me about needing to do this task, even though I was literally doing it front of them. The chair I was sitting on broke. Past that I just had to sit on the floor and try to finish. I woke up before I ever did. 

It was a very nasty little stress dream.

On a better note! The box has been taken by FedEx.

No comments:

Post a Comment