Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I Guess Today was Monday

 Actually, I know it was. We paid rent and then did the usual shopping stuff. I have to get my driver's license renewed soon because of course, I have to get that done on the year when we have a pandemic. Ugh.

I finished Blean Reality Episode 2. It's an analysis of October from the robot's perspective. There are a couple of places where I could have tweaked it better, but I'm letting them slide this time.

So I have two major improvements for this video. One is that I actually did a folder playlist of the songs I was using. This made it so much easier when I was doing credits. I also created a solid black .png that I can slide in for bumps and traditions. That will save me so much time. 

Tomorrow I plan to rest and read. I won't start working on anything else until after Wednesday. The only thing that will change that is if my nephew wants to do something, but really, all I have to do then is just talk. 

Now I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment