Saturday, October 3, 2020

Late Post

 This post is seriously late. I'm basically writing it the next morning. I meant to blog last night, it just didn't happen.

I managed to finish my video. It'll go out today around noon. I'm pleased with the results, though I do think I'm going to have to work in some more variety to what I do with Sims. In this video, I broke things up by adding a tutorial of sorts in the middle of it. I think it helped the flow of the video overall.

My niece will be virtual schooling for the next two weeks because so many kids at her campus are ill. I think the two week thing is stupid. I know they believe they can just clean everything and then it will be safe, but they thought it was safe when school started and that is proving not to be the case. Distance learning is the safest option at this point. Not for two weeks. We need to do this until we have this virus under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment