Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Mistakes

 I spelled something wrong in my video title. 

AGAIN!

I've done this twice now. Even though I thought I'd double-checked it. Even though I thought I had it right. Nope. Wrong. All wrong.

This was already a bad mental health day for me. Now it's worse. Now it's me seething that I have to BE me. That I have to contend with this body and this poverty and these flaws and these circumstances. I'm so sick of it. I'm so tired of failing and hurting and just in general fucking up and being wrong about stuff.

PUBLIC! THIS WAS FUCKING PUBLIC I POSTED THIS IN PUBLIC AND I SPELLED IT WRONG. 

Uggh. I'm aware on a good mental health day this might not be so bad. 

Right now it just adds to the turmoil of hate I feel at myself. This is what it looks like when it doesn't get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment