Thursday, October 15, 2020

Vicious Takes

They buried my aunt today. One more foundation of my childhood has crumbled. I didn't get to be there and I'm sad about that. It would have been beyond difficult for me to get there on a normal year, but with covid going on, it's impossible. I just won't risk the health of me or mine. 

I finished another Bleak Reality today. I felt good when I finished it. I felt like I'd really created something amazing. Now I have that overwhelming feeling of ick that I always have after I post a video, mostly because I know the numbers will be low. It shouldn't matter, but I still have enough of an ego to where it does. 

It won't stop me, I think, I'm in a groove for these right now. If I have to give up anything, it will be the Sims videos. They're fun, but they're not the Thing Keeping me Sane. That's my robots and their vicious takes on the world. 

Recently Trixie Matell rewatched one of her videos she did ten years ago. It was a tutorial for Frank-n-Furter makeup. Was it cringy? Yeah. But is it also amazing to see where this kid has come in ten years? God yes. I mean, my we all be so successful and so accomplished in our art that ten years from now we look at what we did and cringe. May we all be that far ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment