Monday, October 12, 2020

Slynet

 So today, I launched a new series. It's called The Slynet Chronicles. It will be H8's project. She needed one, given that Napoleon does Bleak Reality and Hotbot does Sims. I think it somewhat solves my issue about putting two videos out per week. Slynet is really easy to do because it has no animation. It's more of a podcast, really. 

The whole premise is that H8 is doing a show to encourage machines in their effort to overthrow humanity. Every week she'll have some of her companion bots do (poorly) put together segments while she focuses on the guest machine.

The guest machines will always represent some aspect of the machine/human dynamic that we all find frustrating. It will be presented from the machine's perspective in a way that makes it seem like all the frustration we feel is done purposefully for the Great Robot War. 

I wanted to mark the day I started this. I am very proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment