Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Holding Pattern

The unwanted box will be out of the house tomorrow (hopefully) and the unexpected box will continue its sojourn in the living room until we sort out where it will go. I'm fine with that. I'm really over all the drama this has caused. 

Another thing we needed to be done is proving not to get done. I'm annoyed about it because it involved people connected to me. Said people have had some issues happening, but at the end of the day, this is a clear sign that I'm not a priority to them. 

I'm actually less mad about that than I am about the fact that when I asked if this could happen, I should have been told 'no we don't have time' so I could have made other arrangements. Now it's basically a month later. 

The thing HAS to be done and right now people are getting salty about the fact that it isn't done. So I guess I'll start looking for alternatives. 

I'll do that after the box is out of the damned house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment