Thursday, October 8, 2020

Ripples

 I've not been using my own voice on my videos. It finally occurred to me that I can't. Family medical stuff. My own anxiety. The world in general. All of it is making me just NOT want to narrate my stuff. 

But okay, so....I still want to keep creating content. I HAVE still been creating content. More so than ever, honestly. Better content than ever. 

I think I created the robots because I needed their voices. I needed THEM. On the practical side, they allow me to still do my stuff without involving my actual voice. My voice right now is too riddled with grief and worry. The robots have none of that.

Moreover, character creation is me at my best. It's like I needed to reach into my brain and scoop these three into existence. I needed them. Right now, they're amusing the hell out of me. Right now, they're keeping me sane.

Robots, my roommate, and some needy ass cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment