Sunday, October 30, 2011

Goodbye, Favorite Month.

October is ending and I'm not that happy about it. October is always kind of my safety net month. It's no longer hot, but it isn't freezing. It's festive, but not in a way that requires me to spend a lot of time with people. It's dark and mysterious, without being so close to the start of the new year that I have to start thinking about how Hellish Summer will eventually return.

I always bask during October. I always breath a little easier. I can slide through the month with no emotional pressures. Oh, but look! I still spent half of it depressed or otherwise emotionally freaked out!

Still, for my money, it's the best month of the year.

Now it's soon to be over and the pressures begin again. Thanksgiving and then Christmas, then the hell of Winter followed by the jacked up storm season people call Spring.  Then Summer. Ugghh.

Dammit, I miss October already.

No comments:

Post a Comment