Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Randoms

This isn't going to be a very long post. My day was long and full and my mind is somewhat overly stimulated and flippy. Once that happens, my thoughts are so scattered whatever good intentions I had for a post are basically gone. So instead, you'll get some random facts.

  • When I was a kid, I hated roasted marshmallows.  I found the whole thing messy and, as I would always set mine on fire, it was also a dangerous and covered in black crust kind of experience. 
  • As an adult, I have this total love for things with burnt edges.  Marshmallows are still a sticky mess, but I love the black crust around them and the soft gooshy inside. 
  • However, also as an adult, I find that I can't nor do I want the level of sugar that comes from said marshmallows. Well, okay, I WANT the sugar, but my body doesn't react well to it.
  • Strawberries and cantaloupe do not go well together.
  • I could just slap everyone who likes the fact that Fall Back is later than it used to be. I want my extra hour, dammit!
  • One of my favorite things about Fall is listening to the high school band play in the mornings.
  • When I was in high school band, one of my least favorite things was playing during those chilly, wet Autumn mornings.
  • My evil plan to keep the house colder thereby getting fluffier cats is working! Bwahahahahahaha!
  • The semi-outdoor cat has a special noise she makes when she can't find my roommate.
Okay, enough of the random and enough of this post. Sleep well, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment